Monday, March 1, 2021

New Stuff for 2021!

Just a quick note of possible interest....

1) March sees me with a few PRIVATE lesson slots open and next week we start a new 8-week GROUP session.....so if you or anyone you know is interested in guitar, ukulele, or bass lessons, please get in touch FAST! And be sure to visit SDML Academy of Guitar for lots of information!

2) I'm writing this on a break from outlining & shooting the 8-week songwriting video workshop (and will follow with the 8-week improvisation workshop)....so if you or anyone you know is interested in adding weapons in your songwriting or improv arsenal, contact me for details!

3) I'm pondering doing a weekly or monthly songwriting deconstruction. That is, analyzing some cool songs from a particular point of view (lyrics or chords or melody or rhythm, etc). Please let me know if this interests you so I know it is of use to folks before committing time to it! Here is the first one - check it out and let me know what you think! 

Sonic Sorcery: Exploring the Magic of Music.

4) If you are a past student or client, or someone who has enjoyed my articles, "Guitar Gods" interviews, periodic "Classic Covers" series, product reviews, music/guitar lessons articles, "Jam with Dave" gigs, student showcase gigs, and other free works, please consider reading my recent piece "Music/Art, Digital Tip Jars, & 21st Century Benefactory".

5) I have some really fun projects I'm hoping to unveil VERY soon (some music-related, some not) and hope y'all join me for some of those!

That's it for now! Stay safe out there!



No comments:

Post a Comment