Tuesday, February 28, 2023

What a Month Coming!

WHAT A MONTH coming up! 
w/ Max Corona of WBVX-FM

1) GIGS - Starts this Friday with Skinny Devil First Friday at Goodwood (hoping to have a few guest players along!) and the Sunday is the 9th Lexi Music Awards at the beautiful The Lyric Theatre w/ 30+ awards (including Lifetime Achievement, Song of the Year, Album of the Year, etc) & performances by The Wallace Sisters, Devine Carama & J.k. Wyche, Trippin Roots, & Mojo Tones, w/ Bill Meck hosting!

The we have our "SECOND SUNDAY" invitation open mic (lineup TBA) and.... 

2) LESSONS - ....I start a new 8-week group session Guitar Classes - Beginner & "Boot Camp"! for anyone who wants to learn guitar, ukulele, or electric bass!

I also have private lesson slots open NOW!

3) WORKSHOPS - I'll also be announcing the year's workshop schedule (including social drumming, songwriting, improvisation, & more) and additional shows!

4) PATREON - For anyone interested in my Patreon Page, its just $5/month ALL ACCESS! Mini-lessons, performance videos w/ song charts, "Fitness Fridays", and much more!

Aside: All my social media links are available on my Facebook page HERE.

If YOU are interested in lessons, workshops, or performances in YOUR area, contact me ASAP!


=====
If you value my work and want to support it......contact me for lessons (guitar, electric bass, ukulele, social drumming, songwriting, etc) or feel free to leave a tip (one-shot or monthly):

PayPal (one-time or monthly options)
http://www.paypal.me/skinnydevilmusic

Venmo (one-time only)
www.venmo.com/David-McLean-47

http://www.skinnydevil.net
http://www.sdmlguitar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment