Monday, January 9, 2023

January - Guitar Lessons

Howdy, everyone!
WBVX DJ Max Corona (left) and me (right)!

Just a note to let everyone know a few details about guitar lessons for 2023! For anyone who needs info on me, my complete instructor bio is available HERE.

1) GROUPS - We're starting a new group guitar class (with both in-person AND Zoom options) at Willis Music, Thursday, January 12....beginner G1 class is at 5pm and we also have our G4 "Bootcamp" class at 4pm for experienced players.

2) PRIVATE - As I write, I have several early AND "prime time" private slots available. If you are interested in private lessons (or if you are a current student who needs to switch days/times), contact me asap, please.

3) AWARDS - The SAGE Awards program has been re-launched. For those new to lessons, this is our 3-tiered awards program as a student demonstrates competency across an array of fundamentals, leading them essentially from "novice beginner" to "intermediate beginner" to "advanced beginner". 

Once the three levels are complete, the student moves directly to our component based approach which allows them to learn at a highly accelerated pace.

As always, contact me with any questions! I can be reached at sdmusiclab@gmail.com or 909-929-2007 (text or call).







No comments:

Post a Comment