Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Spring 2016 Lifestyle Challenge

Here we are...Spring 2016! Time for another challenge!

For those new to the challenges, it isn't to compete against others. It's to push yourself to greater heights, have some company & inspiration along the way, and a few ideas the help get us focused. For example, you can use this waving of the analytical knife to help organize your goals:


1) Exercise - Set a specific plan or goal(s). Keep us posted weekly (or more) on your progress!

2) Creativity - Music, art, writing, acting...set a goal to complete by month's end. Keep us posted!

3) Personal life - Re-affirm your personal relationships, get to that project/chore you've been avoiding, or just read a book you've always wanted to read!

4) Professional life - Set a work goal or change jobs or....just tell us what it is and keep us posted!

I'll post my goals below, and then provide weekly up-dates...

How about YOU?

3 comments:

  1. Workouts have been fairly intense lately, so all good there.

    Lots of music biz happening with the new SDML Music Biz Team (details soon). That's where a lot of my focus is now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted to play drums my entire life. For my birthday this month, I found a teacher that I mesh with and I've been going for it! Having a blast! My brain is expanding. Dig it!

    ReplyDelete

  3. 14Shane Coyle, Buzz Vaughn and 12 others
    Comments
    Tiffaney Seeders White
    Tiffaney Seeders White I'm ready to record my friend! Let's do this! 😎
    Unlike · Reply · 2 · Yesterday at 12:44pm
    Sue Quiggins Mcqueen
    Sue Quiggins Mcqueen Getting into my NEW house! All this packing is killing my back! But the rewards are gonna be AWESOME!!
    Unlike · Reply · 1 · 20 hrs
    David M. McLean
    David M. McLean Congrats!!!
    Like · Reply · 16 hrs
    Sue Quiggins Mcqueen
    Sue Quiggins Mcqueen !
    Like · Reply · 15 hrs
    David M. McLean
    David M. McLean You still in Madison County or in Lex?
    Like · Reply · 15 hrs
    Sue Quiggins Mcqueen
    Sue Quiggins Mcqueen Lexington, do we know each other, your name is so freakin familar
    Like · Reply · 15 hrs
    David M. McLean
    David M. McLean As is yours. From my Richmond days. I'm sure we crossed paths. Music, no doubt...Ross, Greg, Glenn, Froedge....
    Like · Reply · 15 hrs
    Sue Quiggins Mcqueen
    Sue Quiggins Mcqueen Yep, way back...sad about Ross huh
    Unlike · Reply · 1 · 14 hrs
    David M. McLean
    David M. McLean Very sad. Sooo...you doing any music these days?
    Like · Reply · 14 hrs
    Sue Quiggins Mcqueen
    Sue Quiggins Mcqueen Now and then when I can find a babysitter, I've played around locally at coffee shops and "Tashas" a few times. I play Lake Cumberland in the summer.
    Unlike · Reply · 1 · 13 hrs
    David M. McLean

    Write a reply...

    Choose File
    Shane Coyle
    Shane Coyle I started Drum Lessons, and I'm having a blast!
    Unlike · Reply · 2 · 14 hrs
    Kieba Blacklidge
    Kieba Blacklidge I tried to leave a blog but it did not work on my end so here goes......fitness and exercise got that down however I am committed to ad yoga once a week....I also am committing to playing my guitar more and reading more but the biggest thing...... I am committed to being free to be ME again after this last very difficult 6 months of separation and divorce. My spirit is back and no more will I completely give myself to anyone to abuse and control!🏽🏽️❣
    Unlike · Reply · 1 · 13 hrs

    ReplyDelete