|From Sept 2019 at Lexi-Fest 5.|
1) Exercise/Diet - Set a specific plan or goal(s). Keep us posted weekly (or more) on your progress!
2) Creativity - Music, art, writing, acting...set a goal to complete by month's end. Keep us posted!
3) Personal life - Re-affirm your personal relationships, get to that project/chore you've been avoiding, or just read a book you've always wanted to read!
4) Professional life - Set a work goal or change jobs or....just tell us what it is and keep us posted!
I usually say that I'll post my goals below, and then provide weekly up-dates...but I think I'll make a few plain right here.
1) Exercise/Diet - I will get more area focused while still maintaining my 4-5 day per week workouts. Also trying to shorten the workouts, as they were turning into 2 hour events (haha!). so cutting to under 90 minutes per workout.
|Onstage playing electric guitar!|
As I mentioned in the Spring Challenge, I've been asked about doing a health & fitness E-Book that includes a variety of my workout routines broken into 4 groups: Spring, Summer, Fall, & Winter. This will include not only exercise plans I've followed, but dietary habits.
This notion makes me somewhat uneasy, as I have discovered over the years nothing about what works - only what works for me. But I am happy to share that info. And will.
Doing a "Sober October" (which I started early to hit 30 days since I'll likely drink on my birthday, which is 10-23).....and shortening the time frame again on my eating window (common parlance is "intermittent fasting") from 8 hours to 3 hours. Still high raw, but quasi-paleo (not vegan).
2) Creativity - Continue to play more gigs though I've pushed back the work on 2 album releases for this year. to 2020. I've discussed these album projects here at Skinny Devil Universe, but in short, one 3-song EP of me covering local writers, and one 3-song EP of my new original material).....and keep moving with the Monday Classic Covers series, which has been huge fun AND good instructional fodder for students.
|A few years ago hanging with Greg & holding Rylan.|
3) Personal life - Organize, organize, organize....and spend more time with ALL the grandkids....AND decipher last year's recurring death dream.....
4) Professional life- organize, organize, organize....and double my productivity. Higher focus, less waste, increased marginal gains, law of averages. Live gigs, workshops, more student opportunities, Lexi-Fest & Lexi Awards......and everything discussed in the January post mention above.
Sooooo.......How about YOU?
Let us know in the comments below!