Thursday, August 8, 2024

New Guitar Class Session


We had a HUGE summer session....and as school comes back in for the fall, we're gearing up for a new 8-week session of group classes!

We also have private lessons available (limited spaces) - so contact me if you're interested!

The new group session starts Thursday, August 22. Sign-up form is here:


Group cost is $240 for the 8 weeks.

I also have a few private lesson slots available. Contact me directly (909-929-2007 or sdmusiclab@gmail.com) if you're interested. 

Cost for private lessons is $129 per month.

Looking forward to hearing from YOU!

===

If you value my work and want to support it......contact me for lessons (guitar, electric bass, ukulele, social drumming, songwriting, etc), sign up to my Patreon, or feel free to leave a tip (one-shot or monthly):

PayPal (one-time or monthly options)
http://www.paypal.me/skinnydevilmusic

Venmo (one-time only)
www.venmo.com/David-McLean-47



No comments:

Post a Comment