Friday, October 21, 2011

Recital Vids & moree!

Quick note....recital videos, new recital, new session, scholarships:

1) Guitar Lessons:

     a) Groups Classes - the new session begins NEXT WEEK at both Beaumont and the CoC. GTR-1, GTR-2, GTR-3, GTR-4, and Youth-GTR!

     b) Private Lessons - I may have a few early slots opening up. I'll keep you posted, but best to contact me now about possible openings.


2) Scholarships - Scholarships at ALL 3 locations are available. Contact me for information! Do NOT let financial stress stop you or anyone you know from taking guitar lessons.

Also....to help me keep the SDML scholarship alive, please lend a hand - SPREAD THE WORD about lessons!


3) Recital Videos - The videos from the last recital are up! Here's the playlist:

     http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCEFD779D80C7273


4) Recital - Reminder....the next recital is Sunday, November 6 at the Beaumont YMCA. First names A thru K at 1pm. First names L thru Z at 3pm.

That's all for now......

"So, my big brother was playing guitar and I figured I'd try it too."
-- Stevie Ray Vaughan

“Together we can change the world, one good deed at a time.”
-- Anon
 
Backing up Nancy at a 2011 guitar student recital!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment