1) Recital - GREAT recital/Lexjam! Congrats to everyone who made it out and hoping we can do it again later this year!
2) Lessons - Remember: March is a 4-week session, but then back to the 8-week sessions for April-May. This session begins this Tuesday (Feb 28) at the COC and Thursday (March 1) at Beaumont.
3) Pricing - Private students at Hurst are at normal pricing (remember, your price is locked in as long as you are an active registered student); Beaumont prices are available at the YMCA web-site; pricing at the COC will remain at 20% off thru the end of the year as part of our "the economy sucks" discount!
4) Scholarships - Scholarships still available....and remember that private students still get FREE access to the groups lessons thu the end of March....and Y students get to come to the COC free thru the end of March.
5) SDML Instructors - We have 2 new instructors in the ranks.....Tim Fowler at Hurst Music (420-8454 or Timfguitar@gmail.com ) and JD Wright at the Doowop Shop (312-1150 or email@example.com ). If you need private lessons now (yep, I'm still full), drop one of these guys a line and they'll hook you up!