Thursday, December 23, 2021

"Silent Night" Run Thru & Lesson

MY GIFT TO YOU.....


The first video (shot a couple of years back) is the same arrangement I've done for gigs & TV spots for a long time. Super basic the first run through, and then I add a bit of complexity the second time around.

WATCH HERE

The next video was shot a year earlier, and is shorter (one run-through), but the lighting is better to see my hands.


The next video is a close up walk-through to teach you the basic arrangement.


And the final video is the same thing for ukulele!


When I get the tab worked up cleanly, I'll include it, also!

Hope you enjoy the challenge - and remember the pay-off is worth the effort!

=====
If you value my work and want to support it......contact me for lessons (guitar, electric bass, ukulele, social drumming, songwriting, etc) or feel free to leave a tip (one-shot or monthly):

PayPal (one-time or monthly options)
http://www.paypal.me/skinnydevilmusic 

No comments:

Post a Comment